Wednesday, October 21, 2009

not again....

Well I guess it was always inevitable, I mean after all it is my mind.

Needed sleep before going back into work.
Settled in and told myself...."We need to get some sleep"

the next 3 hours where like Sunday dinner at an Italian Families house...( No Offense because you will agree it is true)

It was like 20 different conversations all going on at the same time with each one competing to be heard over the rest. Each one escalating louder and louder.

Oh sure three was the occasional pause as a new course came out, but it was short lived and then back at it full bore.

It has been awhile and perhaps I though ( mistakenly of course ) that I could simple quiet them all and get a short nap, but I was WRONG.

It was like trying to rationalize with a bunch of two year old children. Although they may have been more receptive.

I thought I would just revisit this here since my friend R&V always laugh about "Just do it" or "Just breathe"

well off to argue with the minions once again

1 comment:

  1. Like reasoning with a bunch of 2 year olds... at an Italian Family meal... /lmao

    This is why God invented NyQuil!
    ...and Benadryl!

    That was all hilarious.

    though I'm sure driving you insane... and I'm sorry about that... I know what those nights are like...

    This is one of those write-ups though that should be linked to the mail portion so it never gets lost.

    Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete