Friday, January 29, 2010

writers block

....so I sit here having the most wonderful Espresso Martini as I reflect upon the the days that have recently passed.

Unhappy with the quality perhaps, of course then again I am my biggest critic. The problem I have admittedly is that my best ideas and work come to me when I am in the most inconvenient places. Half asleep, in the car, in the shower, no where that I have pen no paper to record such witty expressions worthy of your reading.

Frustrated that I cannot live up to my own expectations....

Inspired by some of the people I follow... wishing I could regain the joie d'vie to write passionately.

.
.
.
the phone rang and the NTSB needs to come in because my train of thought has been derailed and there is a catastrophe in my head.

thoughts and ideas, fragmented, shattered, dismembered and disemboweled.


...the disappointing recurrence of late.

.. alas poor Yorick he too like my ideas has passed.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to join you for an Espresso Martini and do my best to improve your daily expierence in general! Sunshine

    ReplyDelete