Thursday, April 2, 2009

Random Thoughts of a Broken Mind - nevetS

...Do I dare challenge the secret society that stifles creativity under the veil of normalcy and mainstream thinking...

*** side note I am amazed how difficulty it is to talk into a digital recorder I find it mentally incapacitating ***

These random thoughts that rifle through my brain in creative moments that when I try to record them on paper with pen, or record them electronically I do lose all train of though.

...the audacity of someone whom can barely comprehend the complexity of my mind, the hidden intellect that I veil with jack-assedness, humor, and sarcasm. For who should I be to enrich their puny minds, and who are they to define how I should treat the temple that is my body that houses such random witticisms. I will pay homage to myself in the manner I see fit whether it be piercings, hairstyles, or elaborations of art in the form of tattoos that have meaning to me and may frighten or challenge society for it weakens this grip they have on the populous, the control that gives them peace while they sleep ... for they are afraid of what damage we can do by releasing the most powerful of forces ... an open mind that is not confined by some outdated set of social cues and recommendations of what is proper and appropriate.

... Ever have something you need to do, that obviously you aren't, and have someone give you this totally inane advice about how to get it done? What the heck is up with that? Like "Hello" I realize what I should be doing I am not that much of an idiot, it is that it just isn't that easy. i.e. There was a gentleman named Mr. Bass, his parents did not have the foresight to name him appropriately and they chose the very ancient Aramaic name Dum (Pronunciation: \`dəm\) I will wait for you to write that down Mr first-name last-name. Here is his story:
Mr. Dum Bass was going through a divorce after a long marriage, he was trying to move on but certain circumstances tied him to his estranged partner. People kept telling him just forget her and move on...yeah like it would be that easy. Years of shared experiences and relational conditioning wiped away with a Sham-wow rag or Mr. Clean Magic eraser. Do they think he didn't just try to? Were they expecting a reply akin to "Wow - I never thought of that."

Let me turn your life on end and rip your heart and emotions out through your anus and then smile at you saying "Just forget it and move on".


Well enough for today... to many interruptions, I am losing my creative flow.

Adieu

3 comments:

  1. This I understand completely...

    "Like "Hello" I realize what I should be doing I am not that much of an idiot, it is that it just isn't that easy."

    Annoying as all hell...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did someone say piercings and elaborate hairstyles. you really were/are a skater, aren't you.

    lets see you do a 360 kickflip goofyfoot then

    ReplyDelete
  3. "That's my boy. He's wicked smhhart."- casey affleck, Good Will Hunting

    ReplyDelete