Monday, April 27, 2009

YouTube generation

....Interesting that we can use television as our nannies, molding the minds of the future generations.
Do we not see the desensitization of their values?
I watch a pre-adolescent youth "Smack that ass" and thrust his hips. Amused at first then appalled.
Where the hell is that nurturing sense we were exposed to in our generation?
The desire to equip the youth with the knowledge to survive and better themselves.
If we can expose these youths so intensely that they proliferate this type of behavior why not adapt it for the benefit of the human race?
Are the claims of Hulu that far fetched? Is there someone turning our brains to mush for their benefit?

I can not imagine how the skills of that young playa will be described on his resume

May I either die young before their generation runs the world, or may I hide myself away avoiding the influence that their mindless brainwashed existence fosters.

1 comment: