Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Closed for Repairs

Ever need a little time to restructure your thoughts?

The list of things rattling around my bucket has grown too large and requires some attention.
Too many charities to devote energy to,
Not enough hours in the day to address all my concerns,
Need time in the Sun and need time with the feet up, drinking a cold beverage.

Closed for Repairs.

Never shuts down completely so its like working on a motor while its running.
Delicate surgery
Need to keep the rpms low or soemone will get hurt... mostly me


Check back from time to time - ETR is TBD

3 comments:

  1. Fear not fair Maiden...I just need to stop and decompress abit.
    whist in the midst of Night fear not for the Sun will dawn again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know if I'm in some way responsible...if so I'm sorry

    ReplyDelete