Wednesday, May 6, 2009

really 25 things.....

#1 - I like fun words - Jocularity, Babaganoosh, stuff like that is just too fun to say.
#2 - My Mind is a little warped - believe me
#3 - I will not be judgemental of you until you try and convert me, so be you and I'll be me.
#4 - I do not consider myself mainstream
#5 - I like to make people question their stereotypes and pre-conceived notions.
#6 - I often find myself playing Devil's Advocate - just to make sure you really think about your issues.
#7 - I do not think in a linear fashion, hence my trouble with writing.
#8 - Sometimes I get distracted easily, but not when I am working on something specific.
#9 - When I am working on a project I don't like to stop to eat or drink, so it makes me a straw boss if your working with me.
#10 - Why 25 ??? couldn't it be 10?
#11 - I like to use sarcasm
#12 - I deflect my insecurities with humor and Tom Foolery
#13 - I self-deprecate a lot... working on that though.
#14 - I used to write more poetry, and draw some too.
#15 - I'm complicated and intriguing.
#16 - I am a terrible typist, but I never try to learn how to type better...lazy I guess.
#17 - was that two things? okay I am addicted to cycling!
#18 - I was punk and alternative before it was mainstream
#19 - I needed anti-depressants for a while
#20 - I give until I am hurt... Screw me once , shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on you again and maybe after the third time I will learn something.
#21 - Sometimes I am too proud to ask for help.
#22 - I cry more now in the last few years than I have in my whole life
#23 - I love to cook, especially for friends because if they enjoy it and are happy I am happy.
#24 - Tomato Soup makes me vomit
#25 - this space intentionally left blank to annoy someone, or to keep the mystery of me alive.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't done R&Vs request for 25 things because I am sooooo tired. She's gonna come get me soon!

    #24 - Tomato Soup makes me vomit.
    No, it makes you HAPPY. Did your Mom make it for you as a child. If she did, you would love it. Everyone should love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bunch of stuff to say to this!
    I need more than 10 minutes in a row though.
    I won't forget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) That's sort of ironic. I'm funny about words. There are certain ones that are just appealing to the ear. It's not so much in the vein you're talking about because I don't think mine are necessarily "fun" words - but it's similar in that sometimes I'll hear a word and it'll seem like magic.

    2) I'm totally okay with that.../laughs
    3) That's just...perfect!
    4) It's over-rated anyway.
    5) Understood

    6) I love that... I've told Erin (and my son, and about 1500+ other people) repeatedly that, "if what you believe in is strong enough, it won't matter to you what anyone else says" - if you waiver on it, then you still have some stuff to work out on the issue. At least recognize it though. That's an important step.

    7) I think you write VERY well, actually. We're always our own worst critics though.

    8) Comes with being a Gemini. That's going to be a struggle your whole life; if it's really even an issue to you. It just comes with the territory. That said, when a Gemini puts his focus to something, success is just around the corner.

    9) UNDERSTOOD!
    10) I have no idea...

    11) I've heard people say that sarcasm is a poor excuse for communication. I disagree. I'm a firm believer that you have to be intelligent to "get" sarcasm.

    12) It makes for a decent diversion.
    13) (see 'own worst critics' comment above)

    14) Draw with what? Charcoals? Pencil? Inks? I want to know!

    15) You are.
    16) By whatever means necessary. As long as the job gets done, it's not that big of a deal.

    17) I haven't been on a bike in...about 30 years...
    18) All the cool people were!
    19) Did it work?

    20) I'd like to say I was that forgiving, but I don't think I am. Fuck me over one good time where I can't find a loophole for you - and I'm done.

    21) In that, we're completely alike.
    22) That's okay!
    23) God love you...

    24) /laughs... I don't like it either. I had a V8 a few months ago and it made me gag. I couldn't get past a sip.

    25) ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. #14 mostly pencil, charchols at shcool but never had them at home. I have no idea where any of it is today either and that sucks.

    #19 I think so it helped, then something changed and the depression changed, the pills jacked my blood pressure.Now I deal with my emotions without meds.

    #23 because I cook???

    ReplyDelete